What I Did:
Since last class I have continued to explore the tool and organize my ideas, primarily focusing on the affordances and constraints of the tool. I have been looking for the best parts of the tool because I feel like I have been forming a bias against the tool due to all of its constraints and I do not want this to come out in the voice of my essay or presentation.
Why I Did It:
Finding the affordances of the project has been important to avoid a negative, snarky-sounding tone in my writing. I have been thinking about the example we read in class and I did not like that tone (it did sound snarky) and I am being extra careful to avoid this in my own writing and to simply report rather than review.